Protecting Arizona Consumers Since 1966
Protecting Arizona Consumers
- Resolved consumer complaints through mediation.
- Effectively lobbied for publication of funeral related costs in Arizona and nationally.
- Monitored compliance to laws, rules, and regulations, which promote and protect consumer interests.
- Worked with stores to make sure their price scanning is accurate.
Keeping Government Accountable
- Organized three initiative drives leading to the repeal of the state sales tax on food.
- Supplied data, which led to court action, refunding millions of dollars to Arizona consumers in bread, milk, and trust company price fixing cases.
- Testified before Corporation Commission and actively campaigned for the Residential Utility Consumer Office.